Hilton Lead Product Manager in Memphis, Tennessee
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature, and lighting controls, Hilton’s Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners, and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
As the Lead Product Manager, you will support the overall design and delivery of the features and functions available for booking and managing reservations across Hilton's digital platforms.
What will I be doing?
As the Lead Product Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the creation of the architectural design for new product features for the Delivery teams to develop, test, and deploy onto Hilton's digital platforms. You will provide support to the Director in creating diagrams and other artifacts necessary, in order to clearly convey the intended design for each new feature.
More specifically, you will:
- Be expected to gain a deep understanding of all functional elements and associated business rules for the Reservations’ products, including systems and processes outside of the direct digital domain
- Collaborate effectively with various delivery partners located in different locations across the globe, including Leads from the Creative, Architecture, Development, Testing, and Support disciplines, as well as the business sponsors of each initiative
- Assist with the delivery of each product improvement, helping to ensure the final deliverable is executed properly against the target design, and to collaborate with the team on any solution design that has shown inviable during the delivery process
- Seek mentorship from the Director throughout the delivery lifecycle as needed for items requiring leadership attention
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Seven (7) years of experience in a Digital role
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience
- Two (2) years spent supporting complex digital products that interface with multiple software components
- Experience reading and interpreting technical specifications and diagrams
- Demonstrable understanding of user interface as it relates to digital features and functions
- Prior experience delivering software improvements using agile/scrum methodology
- Experience effectively facilitate team discussions across multiple locations
- Ability to be available for travel 10% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master’s Degree
- Eight (8) years of experience in a Digital role
- Four (4) years spent supporting complex digital products that interface with multiple software components
- Four (4) years of managerial experience
- Three (3) years in a product management role
- Prior experience in the Hospitality industry
- Prior experience building technical specifications and diagrams
- Working knowledge of Hilton applications and systems
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Information Technology/Systems
Title: Lead Product Manager
Requisition ID: INF0106X