AmerisourceBergen Corporation Maintenance Supervisor - cGMP in Memphis in MEMPHIS, Tennessee
Title: Maintenance Supervisor - cGMP in Memphis Location: United States-Tennessee-Memphis Job Number: 00001OEK
Responsible for supervising the activities of all Maintenance personnel in the compounding centers and performing maintenance activities including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of processing equipment, facilities, and building systems; safely maintaining equipment in a manner that meets company procedures and ensuring minimum equipment downtime; maintaining and troubleshooting industrial automation, HVAC, pneumatic, and electrical problems; coordinating activities of external contractors; and ensuring continuous maintenance support for off shifts. This position is located in Memphis, TN.
- Associates Degree (technical/pre-engineering), or 5-8 years related experience in a pharmaceutical or medical device related maintenance department.
- Electrical troubleshooting ability including: ability to program and wire AC drives, 480/240VAC 3 phase motors, and 120VAC/24VDC control systems; quickly determine if AC or DC power is present; determine if switches, relays, circuit breakers and/or overload devices are “On” or “Off”; and troubleshoot or repair electric control circuits, motor control centers, and programmable logic controls.
- Experience and troubleshooting ability with HVAC systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical systems.
- Computer literacy including MS products, Allen Bradley PLC programming software, and other computer based programming or troubleshooting software.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate well with all levels.
- Demonstrate teamwork skills, the ability to work within a set of rules, ability to work positively with peers or supervisors, proactively engage in maintenance activities, and demonstrate adaptability.
- Demonstrate leadership skills by establishing direct reports’ priorities, managing conflicts, performing reviews, and handling other supervisory responsibilities.
- Develop Requests for Proposals (RFPs) with external contractors and review competing bids to identify best alternative.
- Ability to read and use a digital multi-meter and have working knowledge and use of hand tools and small power tools, drills, grinders, etc. Job: Operations Jobs