Express Scripts Manager, Contact Center - Accredo in Memphis, Tennessee
Manages the supervisory team of representatives that handle customer service inquiries and problems in a single call center or multiple call centers.Works with the Call Center Director to develop policies, procedures and the business work plan for the site.Oversees call volume and service standards.Oversees hiring, training, coaching, developing and evaluating their staff.
- Manages team of first line supervisors for the call center associates in one or more sites.
- Works to develop employee’s supervisory skills, evaluates performance and provides feedback, and oversees resolution of employee relations issues.
- Develops and tracks compliance to quality and service standards.
- Works with Call Center Director to develop strategic business work plan goals.
- Tracks and periodically reports progress to senior management.
- Assist with Budget Planning.
- Works with Operations Manager to analyze operations and efficiency of the call center.
- Recommends process improvements.
- Oversees hiring and training of new associates.
- May facilitate tours for client visits.
- Special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 5-8 years relevant experience or Master’s Degree with 3-5 years relevant experience.
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft applications and call center platforms.
- Demonstrated understanding of operating a call center including ability to manage average call time, response time, and call volume.
- Knowledge of the PBM or healthcare industry required.
- Ability to motivate employees, handle difficult employee relations issues and create a culture that supports high employee morale.
- Focus on quality customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage heavy workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through the range of healthcare products and services Accredo offers, team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiencies. In addition to the wide range of healthcare products offered to these patients, we provide comprehensive management services, including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. In these very high-touch roles, employees leave every day knowing they made a positive impact on patient lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.