Ingersoll Rand Project Administrator- Service in MEMPHIS, Tennessee
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for routine project documentation, materials, job costing, status monitoring, invoicing, and administrative closeout of each project. Under direct supervision, processes routine orders for material/merchandise or handles part of a more complex order processing system. This position is required to closely interact with the Area Service Manager and assigned project staff to ensure the timely completion of each project. Typically requires a High School diploma or GED and less than three (3) years of experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
- Responsible for entering purchase orders and receipt purchase orders.
- Process service claims – concessions, Ship Product Defect (SPD), retrofit, and labor warranty.
- Communicates effectively with other team members concerning project management process.
- Assists with communication to customers regarding project status.
- Responsible for general administrative functions to support the Service fulfillment process.
- Records relevant correspondence and issues, relevant meetings minutes and other conversations.
- Coordinates with various COE staff for accurate and timely recording of project costs, including time sheets, daily reports, etc.
- Sets-up service agreements in system application based on transition documents
- Collects and inputs project cost data into system application.
- Validates and reconciles project costs data in system application to completed work order.
- Follow-up with customers to obtain missing Purchase Order #s
- Initiate invoicing process and coordinate format, layout, attachments, and mailing with Shared Financial Services.
- Reviews billing backlog and coordinates/communicates with Project Managers, HVAC Field Technicians, customers, and Trane claims as necessary to resolve obstacles.
- Process and coordinate internal Trane claims by evaluation and qualifying requests, collecting information and completing forms, responding to questions, and tracking progress.
- Responsible for generating, interpret, and print various assigned reports.
- Flexibility to work overtime/ weekends, as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or GED and less than three (3) years of related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Working knowledge of office equipment and Microsoft Office products. Familiarity with the operation of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls preferred.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: MEMPHIS-Tennessee
Shift: Day Job
Posting: May 16, 2018, 1:47:29 PM