Tenet Healthcare RN Cath Lab FT Days in Memphis, Tennessee
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse - RN whose compassion, clinical expertise, and excellence are top priority. As an RN, you will conduct patient assessments and develop and implement nursing care plans to foster quality outcomes. You will have the opportunity to apply sound judgment, clinical expertise, and execute critical nursing interventions to all patient populations within the patient care setting.
Duties of the RN may include the following but not limited to:
· Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention
· Work with physicians to facilitate quality patient care.
· Confers with Nursing Supervisors / Director as it relates to patient care outcomes
· Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes
· Establishes delivery system and utilize nursing process.
· Follows policies, procedures, standards for hospital.
Candidates for the RN/ Registered Nurse should meet the following requirements:
· Hold and maintain a current state license to practice as a Registered Nurse / RN.
o Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
o BLS (Required)
o ACLS (Preferred)
o PALS (Preferred)
· Minimum 1-3 years Circulating experience preferred
· Ability to apply sound judgment with clinical skills to ensure optimal patient care
· Accepts and supports changes in work assignments as related to department and patient needs.
· Participates in all departmental and hospital wide educations offerings, mandatory for position along with an ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits
in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
· Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective quality outcomes
· Benefits provided
o Health care / Dental
o 401 K
o Tuition Reimbursement*
o Student Loan Repayment*
o Retention Incentives*
Registered Nurse, RN, Cath Lab
Organization: Saint Francis Hospital - Memphis
Title: RN Cath Lab FT Days
Requisition ID: 1705045048