Danaher Corporation Territory Sales Manager/Pelton & Crane/ Nashville/ Memphis or New Orleans in Memphis, Tennessee
Danaher Company Description
KaVo Kerr is a cohesive organization comprised of two global leaders, united to provide dental excellence and serve as a single premier partner for the dental community. KaVo Kerr operates with a common vision inspiring and helping our customers, their patients and our own associates realize their potential. KaVo Kerr offers solutions for endodontics, restoratives, treatment units, infection prevention, imaging, rotary and instruments
The Territory Sales Manager will manage assigned territory to meet and exceed sales goals. Maintain, build, and create relationships with existing dealer partners, network contacts and end users within territory. Ensure new and repeat business through sourcing and building upon existing accounts. Provide daily as well as strategic direction for sales activities for assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve and Exceed sales quotas within assigned territory
- Drive increased effectiveness and efficiency through value selling and Voice of Customer initiatives to ensure a customer centric organization.
- Assess and manage sales funnel to drive quota achievement and planning accuracy.
- Develop and drive performance objectives, KPIs and countermeasures to ensure achievement of sales goals in assigned territory.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with sales channel through regular participation in events, travel to customers, sales ride-alongs, generating leads through outside networking, etc.
The Territory Sales Manager must have exceptional sales & product marketing skills. The role requires someone skilled at conceptual selling with expert project management capabilities. The Territory Sales Manager must be very customer/end-user focused and have strong interpersonal communications skills. This role requires advanced knowledge of products, so the Territory Sales Manager will need to be a quick study who can rapidly adapt to Danaher’s culture and gain the confidence of the Danaher organization. The Territory Sales Manager must have a hunter mentality to find new business outside of the distributer channels, but have the ability to balance the distributer relationships.
A qualified candidate will have high energy and will be an independent worker, capable of operating in a fast-moving, ever changing environment. This role requires an enthusiastic and ambitious person that will aggressively pursue the Company’s sales quotas.
- BS degree preferred
Minimum of 4-6 years of sales experience.
2 Experience in a conceptual selling environment with long selling cycles of high priced items preferred (e.g. capital equipment, enterprise sales, software/IT sales, national accounts, etc.)
- Other skills needed for success: *
Sales skills- must possess and demonstrate high level sales skills when selling to both dealer, network resources and end user customers.
- Teamwork – must be willing and able to work closely with other Danaher brand TSMs in assigned territory
- Ability to influence others – must be able to inform, convince, and persuade others to action on key initiatives
- Results orientation – must deliver results
- Commercial excellence – must possess the technical skills necessary to grow market share
- Communication—must be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal forms
- Global Thinking – ability to understand different cultures and market needs
- Strategic Thinking- ability to make decisions with consideration of business impact
- Project Management – ability to manage complex and lengthy sales cycle
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
- IND-KAVO *
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: KaVo Kerr
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-TN-Nashville
Req ID: KAV002230