Mahle Controlling Analyst in Olive Branch, Mississippi
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 77.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 major development locations.Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Assist the Controller with the day-to-day, monthly, and year operations of the Controlling Department.
- Work heavily in Microsoft Excel to analyze, interpret, and create reports for large quantities of statistical and accounting information.
- Work heavily in Microsoft PowerPoint to create presentations containing charts and graphs.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations.
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field.
- Detailed oriented with excellent ability to analyze data and circumstances.
- Good working in a team environment or independently.
- Overtime is required.
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Ms. Kendra Brown is available to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled