Techtronic Industries North America, Inc. Recruiter in Olive Branch, Mississippi
The recruiter is responsible for full-cycle recruiting for high-volume, hourly positions for our Olive Branch Distribution and Customer Experience center. In order to find applicants and source talent, they will utilize social media, job boards, and in-person recruiting events. Position is responsible for ensuring the successful execution of the hiring process and ensuring a positive candidate and hiring leader experience at all times.
Our fast paced, rapidly changing environment; requires a high attention to detail and ability to multi task and shift priorities quickly while maintaining a high level of customer service and a focus on the candidate experience.
- Work closely with the hiring managers to ensure positions are filled quickly and efficiently.
- Plan and execute onsite job fairs,
- Manage temp conversion process, which includes monitoring the temp hours, obtaining work evaluations, and converting temporary employees to full time Milwaukee Tool employees
- Attend and participate in networking activities outside of the organization
- Ensures all required paperwork (application, background checks, I-9, etc.) are completed, and submitted to HR for processing.
- Creates weekly headcount report to communicate to leadership where staffing gaps exist.
- Manage the employee referral bonus program for location.
Maintain applicant tracking system (ATS), which includes requisition create, posting position on advertising partners, managing candidate activity.
Manages the hiring process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring managers, offer letters, and etc. for location.
- Partners and communicates with hiring managers to determine par staffing levels, retention initiatives, and interviewing best practices.
Eliminate staffing shortages and increase staffing levels to par level.
Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
Education and Professional Experience:
- 2+ years recruiting experience with a focus in high volume hourly workforce recruiting.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Demonstrate self-motivation, drive for results, a sense of urgency, resourcefulness, excellent analytical and problem solving. Must have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Exceptional organization and planning skills.
Experience with Applicant Tracking systems.
Exposure to AAP requirements as it applies to the recruitment, interviewing, selection process.
- Ability to manage aggressive workload and demands outside of traditional business hours.
- Proven success working in dynamic environments with competing priorities and limited resources.
Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, career fairs, and main a flexible work schedule
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled